Friday, February 9, 2018

     About myself a small introduction

My name is Alaudin Burki. I belong to Pakistan. I am student of computer science and studying yet. I am studying at university level. As my field computer science so that’s why I concern with electronics appliances. So for this propose I mostly reading books, news, articles etc. and watching videos. I love technology and love coding. Reason is simple because this my field. And I want to learn more about it.
Moreover going I telling you about my hobbies, favorite things (things that I love to do and doing for my life to live)

I will tell you about my favorite color that is white. I like white color much. Then my favorite dish is noodles. My favorite books is Holy Quran and       . My favorite movies are “The A-team, The Croods, The hobbit series, guardian of galaxy.” My favorite actor is Jim Carrey, Jackie Chan, Johnny depp and amir khan.
I am working on blogging, work on SEO etc. I am also doing some home tuitions

My hobbies that I am doing in my spare time just to kill my time i.e. gardening (I have small garden In my home with which I spend my time), reading books, reading historical articles, watching movies, reading newspaper (only news that are concern with showbiz, technology, amazing, sports and business).

I have also hobby like horse riding I can’t afford horse and no space in house to fetish it. So that’s why doing horse riding whenever I find opportunity for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment